Smoothies and Vegetables Juices Recipes for Rapid Weight Loss
You may not be familiar with the term smoothie, but it basically means a drink or juice made from fruits or vegetables. More importantly, the fruits and/or vegetables have to be blended raw to obtain the smoothie or juice. To make the smoothies and vegetable juices tastier, some people opt to go for dairy products. e.g. dairy products, yogurt, ice cream, or cheese. Therefore, to help you in this, I have highlighted the best recipes for rapid weight loss for your smoothies & vegetable juices you can rely on to help you to shed off those extra kilos. Take a read!
What’s a Smoothie?
You may not be familiar with the term smoothie, but it basically means a drink or juice made from fruits or vegetables. More importantly, the fruits and/or vegetables have to be blended raw to obtain the smoothie or juice. To make the smoothies and vegetable juices tastier, some people opt to go for dairy products. e.g. dairy products, yogurt, ice cream, or cheese.
Therefore, to help you in this, I have highlighted the best recipes for rapid weight loss for your smoothies & vegetable juices you can rely on to help you to shed off those extra kilos. Take a read!
Do smoothies and vegetable juices help in reducing weight at all? Well, worry not; I have elaborated on all you need to know on the same below. Take a read!
Do Smoothies & Vegetable Juices Recipes For Rapid Weight loss Help?
Making yourself a glass of smoothie/veggie juice daily can be a good way to get set for a rapid weight loss journey to get rid of a few body kilos. Likewise, smoothies and vegetable juices have been known to help a lot in shedding off that extra weight you don’t need at all!
Additionally, they are perfect for keeping you full for longer and keeping away the hunger spasms away.
How Do I Make A Simple Smoothie Or Vegetable Juice At Home?
Making a smoothie is so simple; Basically, all you need to do is to;
Get some milk, cocoa powder if you love some, peanut butter, and bananas. Then, throw all of them into that blender at once and in a matter of minutes, you will have that tasty smoothie.
First, you need to come up with the best smoothie or vegetable juice recipe that will do the magic and get rid of the calories you need to lose. Second, the recipe you settle for needs to have lots of nutrients and still in the right amounts. That’s the secret trick in making the perfect smoothie or veggie juice for the fast shedding of the extra pounds off your body.
Similarly, smoothies and vegetable juices are ideal for preventing hunger pangs, because they lower and control hunger which prompts someone to eat less or just the normal amount of food. Subsequently, your weight will be kept in check as well lose more of calories through minimizing eating habits.
For a perfect buildup of those muscles and still shedding off some of the extra weight, smoothies and vegetable juices have an ideal combination of fibers and proteins. More so, if you hit the gym daily for some body-toning exercises
What Should I Do For Smoothies & Vegetables Juices to Help Lose Weight?
Some exercises too will do the magic in your journey to lose extra weight since the smoothies & vegetable juices alone won’t do the trick. On top of that, you will have to stick to healthy living & eating habits so as to achieve the best from your sweet smoothie & vegetable juices recipes. For instance, sleep well, avoid stress, keep your hormones in balance, and go for random medical body checkups now and then, especially if you have other underlying conditions.
Don’t forget to get your whole body in tune with the weight loss program, hence, sync every part of your body and mind psychologically ready for the tedious journey. In addition, this will ensure that the effort you put into weight loss is less strenuous.
Once you have done all the above it’s time to get your blender off the kitchen shelves and whip that perfect smoothie or vegetable juice for your weight loss.
10 Perfect Smoothies & Vegetables Juices Recipe
The following are the best smoothies & vegetable juice recipes you can rely on to help you lose that weight real fast.
1. Pumpkin Smoothie
The presence of beta-Carotene as an antioxidant in the pumpkins is ideal for weight loss and more importantly, as an anti-aging agent. Besides, pumpkins have low calories too, hence, being a perfect source of vitamin C and fibers which keep you satisfied all day long.
- 1 cup of a canned or fresh pumpkin puree
- 1 cup of sugar-free vanilla almond milk
- For creaminess and sweetening the smoothie; ½ a frozen banana
- Ice cubes
- Cinnamon or a splash of pumpkin spice swap.
Throw all the ingredients in that blender, serve your smoothie, and enjoy.
2. Tropical Greens Smoothie
- A cup of frozen mango pieces
- A cup of frozen pineapple pieces.
- 1 & ½ sugar-free coconut water
- A cup of vegetables especially leafy ones such as kale, collard greens, baby spinach, etc
- A cup of lemon juice
- A tablespoon of cayenne pepper; this is optional,
3. The Spirulla Smoothie
- 1/2 cup of coconut water.
- 1/2 a cup of almond milk
- 1 teaspoonful of vegan vanilla protein powder; you can forego this though
- A tablespoonful of spirulina
- One banana
Throw all the ingredients into that blender and get magic whipped for you in minutes!
4. Green Sunrise Smoothie
Besides all the above, remember that, as you exercise and keep your body fit through other exercises, this green sunrise smoothie has a good combination of Omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins, and nutrients. All are vital for your weight loss journey.
- 1 tablespoonful of protein powder or pineapple mango smoothie
- A cup of freshly cut spinach.
- Slice 1 &1/2 oz avocado
- A cup of sugar-free almond or cashew milk
- A tablespoonful of grounded flax seeds.
Get them all in that blender!
5. The Chia-Berry Belly Blaster
- A cup of sugar-free vanilla yogurt
- A cup of berries that have been frozen such as blueberries and strawberries
- A tablespoonful of vanilla extract
- A tablespoonful of grounded chia seeds
- Half a cup of ice cubes
The following are the most common forms of green vegetable juice recipes.
Best 5 Green Vegetable Juice Recipes You Can Try Too
1. Spinach, Carrots, and Apples Veggies Juice
For more smoothies & vegetable juice recipes for fast weight loss click here.
- 5 leaves of spinach
- One full apple
- One full carrot
- Use cinnamon for added flavor
- Cut all into ingredients and throw them into the blender for some minutes, then, strain the mixture after, and enjoy your juice.
2. Celery, Sweet Lime, and Spinach juice
- 5 spinach leaves
- One sweet lime
- Two celery stalks
- Use the lime for flavoring
3. Kales and Celery Veggies Juice
- One celery stalk
- 5 fresh kale leaves
- One cucumber
- 2 tablespoonfuls of Parsley
- You can opt to add some chunks of pineapple if you like
4. Lemon and Cabbage Juice
- 1 Small size cabbage
- A couple of mint leaves
- One tablespoonful of honey
- A squeeze of lemon.
Wash the cabbage and mint leaves, but make sure you cut them into appropriate pieces.
Afterward, put the cabbage pieces in the blender and blend them for a couple of minutes.
Then, sieve your juice and add the mint leaves, honey, and lemon juice.
5. Kiwi and Cucumbers vegetable juice
- Thailand ginger
- And kiwi fruits
- Top up with bean sprouts Just settle for any of the above-listed smoothies and vegetable juice recipes as you embark on that weight loss journey and you won’t regret the idea at all.
In addition, you will save some money too since they are cheap to make and all the ingredients can be sourced at your nearest farmer’s market